Do you have a way with words?
Review.org is looking for 1-3 passionate content writers to curate reviews and comparisons for home products.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a rockstar content writer to curate long form, engaging product review and comparison content.
The first few months will be focusing on sleep products -- mattresses, pillows, sheets, and adjustable bases.
Sample topics include:
- Casper mattress review
- Nectar mattress review
- MyPillow review
- Best mattress for back pain
- Best mattress for side sleepers
- Best pillow for neck pain
Content should be written with users in mind; include high quality photos, tables, lists, and headings where possible.
We don't want you to sacrifice brevity and flow for a higher word count. Write with users -- not word count -- in mind.
Instead of requesting that articles be a certain word length, we give you topics and let you write until you feel like you've written all that you can.
You will be responsible for:
- Curating an outline and short description for each post and sending it for approval
- Upon approval (same day, often times same hour) curating content and providing a rough deadline
- Upon approval of draft, uploading piece to WordPress and creating a 30-50 meta description
- Ability to curate engaging content
- Fluent English
- PayPal account (wire OK!)
- Upload written content to WordPress
- Conduct research on topics, industries, and products
- Curate meta descriptions (post summaries)
- ...& finally a positive attitude :)
An example of a well written piece: https://www.tuck.com/best-mattress-back-pain/
Why Work for Us
- Work from home
- Consistent work available
- We have a roadmap of hundreds of topics that we need content curated for, so once one batch is done, the next is ready without delay
- Same day payment
- Digital communication
I've been saying "we" a lot, but truth be told, we are a small (yet well-funded) team of three. You will be receiving instructions and reporting to me directly, not a large corporation.
You and your role as a content curator is important. We hope to create a lasting relationship, but understand that you are not just a writer, but human.
- Need to take a week off for your mental health?
- Did something urgent come up and you can't deliver on time?
- Project take longer than expected?
- Need a payment a week early due to an unexpected expense?
Just communicate with me. I will work with you to ensure that you not only curate content, but are happy while doing so.
We respect your time and want to compensate you fairly. We know there's a lot that goes into a piece and great content doesn't come out of thin air.
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/u0s6Ql4qLoNvPGVy1
p.s. if you visit the site right now, you'll see filler content and a boilerplate template and filler content. I know.. it's not pretty. The site will be launching in just under three weeks.
Here is what the design of the product review page will look like (with placeholder content):