Android Authority is looking for a writer to produce a large number of Deals posts similar to those found at https://www.androidauthority.com/deals/
These posts are short (250-400 words), informative, and help guide interested readers toward making a purchase. Any copywriting experience is a definite plus.
Work arrangement is freelance. We pay at a starting rate of $.03/word but scale upward based on previous experience and skill. The ideal candidate is expected to be able to:
- Consistently produce error-free articles on a daily basis
- Choose imagery from relevant articles or from our stock image libraries
- Correctly categorize and tag content
- Work under an editor who will oversee and approve all content
- Be available during predictable hours
- Command a mastery of the English language and adhere to site style conventions
- Be flexible and communicative about availabilities
This is a work-from-anywhere position. Our team is global and comes from a wide variety of backgrounds, but candidates must be able to write in clear, adept American English.
This is not a word-mill job. It is entry-level, but we have a history of promoting capable writers from within and compensate competitively within the industry.