Who is ReferralCandy?
ReferralCandy is software that gives any ecommerce store a referral program.
We’ve run thousands of referral programs for stores of all shapes and sizes. Our blog content has been featured by the New York Times, Adweek and Forbes.
What we’re looking for
- Freelance blog contributor
- Each piece will be 1,000 - 1,500 words
- You’ll take a 2-3 sentence description and turn it into a full blog post
- You’ll add images and load it into WordPress
What you’ll write about
Topics of interest for people who run ecommerce stores.
No ecommerce experience needed, but you do need to understand marketing.
We’re a B2B company, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously :-)
We expect you to write in an accessible and easy to skim style -- think Business Insider and Inc.
Who we’re looking for
We’re a word-of-mouth company, so the best candidates:
- Have examples of content that’s been shared widely on social media
- Are able to inject personality into their content
- Have experience with marketing or ecommerce
Want to work with us?
Please send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “RC - Writing for your blog”
- Your name
- Your rates
- Your topic of expertise
- Link to your blog (if you have one)
- Links to previous work that you are proud of
- A link to your social media profiles (Twitter, Quora, any online communities)