I need a writer to cover various products and buyer guides. The products vary from technology to appliances to simple household items or pet supplies.
Specifically I'm looking for writers who have some experience writing content for blogs and/or writing affiliate-type content.
This job will require a lot of research online. You'll be looking up product features, compiling pros/cons and opinions from other users, then writing reviews in a genuine style putting all of that research together into your own voice.
Most of this content will break down into 3 different "types" of posts. I'm looking for a writer that feels comfortable doing all of these:
- "Best Of" Product Guides - Listing the top 5/10/15 products on a given subject with mini-reviews for each one & some info on what readers should buy.
- Product Reviews - A full post dedicated to reviewing one product.
- Buying Guides - Non-commercial guides meant to inform readers on how to shop & which features to look for in a given product(ex: what to look for when buying a new vacuum)
Most of these articles will range between 2000-5000 words.
I can supply a very brief outline for each piece detailing which items/products to review & maybe some key talking points.
But these outlines will be brief and I'm really looking for a writer who can do the necessary research on each product.
It goes without saying that I need a great writer and a native English speaker. On plagiarism: don't do it. No copy/pasting and changing around words, I need truly unique content written start to finish.
The style of writing should be informative and easy to read. It doesn't have to be fun but the writing should not read like a technical manual.
Engaging and informative is what I'm looking for.
The ideal writer should be able to:
- Write in native English
- Write in a tone that's engaging and easy to follow(no dry robotic writing)
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to research topics and cover products in a believable & realistic way
I need long-term writing so I'd like to work with someone who can keep up with content on a monthly basis.
Payment will be per word and my current rate is $0.05/word. This would average $100-$200 per post for 2000-4000 words but I am open to negotiate.
I'm looking for bulk work each month so this is a consistent job that can pay a good amount for a writer who can deliver.
To get started we can do a test article that will be paid. If that looks good we can chat further about the exact workflow and how many posts we can do per month.
To apply please send a message with writing samples and your level of experience writing product reviews/guides or your comfort with research.
Please start your message with the text "I read the full job".
When applying please include:
- Your requested rate per word
- Samples of your writing(preferably product reviews/guides)
- Your experience writing product guides, reviews, or any type of similar content
Thanks for your consideration!