We're looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2C clients. You will use researching and writing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics in the niches of saunas, electric bicycles, outdoor furniture, solar panels, and/or mobility products.
You’ll help us achieve our growth goals by creating content that connects with our target audiences and brings eyes to our sites. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue. You'll:
- Create engaging content for a variety of niche ecommerce stores
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve goals
- Implement editors' feedback to your existing content
We are based out of Indianapolis, Indiana and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results.
- You're a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn).
- You're organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you're a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding process and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Wayne Grace Lane LLC broader organization.
- Meet 1:1 with the editorial team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and blog writing expectations
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
Wayne Grace Lane LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.