NTOC (New Type Of Class) is a dance niche website hiring a writer to create up to 50 articles for Newtypeofclass.com (we will likely start with 5-10 articles initially due to rolling keyword research).
We’re looking for dance enthusiasts with first-hand knowledge to share and that can empathize with dancers' problems/solutions, but it’s okay if you’re just a passionate dancer without formal experience in the dance industry. We are also looking for exceptional writers which can articulate the above for a good user experience on our website.
If you’d like to get paid for your dance knowledge and earn a little extra to pay for your hobby, and work with an easy going fun founder, then this is a great opportunity. NTOC is also willing to be a referee for your future freelance work if you need.
Please note the following prerequisites before applying:
- English as a first language only.
- A description of your dance experience to date (please indicate if this is formal or informal experience and what type of dance genre it is).
- A minimum of 1-2 years of paid content writing experience. Please include a link or document to examples of your previous work when applying.
- Be willing to complete our in-house training which comprises 3 videos approximately 10-20min each.
- Be able to address a list of pre-populated headings for each article which will be SEO optimized and provided with each article topic.
- Upon article completion, be able to provide a short rationale as to why each written article for NTOC is a better resource than our competitor's articles.
We pay $0.03 AUD per word, and our articles are all either 1,000, 2,000, or 3,000 words in length. So you’ll be paid either $30, $60, or $90 AUD per article depending on the length. Article lengths are assigned based on the topic, so you’ll know up-front how much you’ll be paid for your efforts.
Writers will have their bio appear on their articles and you can mention a social media profile in that bio if you choose to build up an audience over time. However, some articles may be requested to be ghost written. For example, if we reviewed a niche dance style on our channel, we may request that a writer create an article based on our opinions and experience with the niche and publish it under another name.
Writers to produce two articles per month. It is a requirement for our business model that writers not miss a publishing date. But writers can almost always pick up additional articles to write if you’d like more work. You can write articles at your leisure and schedule the article to automatically post on the morning of your publishing date.
You understand and agree that all photos, videos, written content, and all other media submitted to Newtypeofclass.com becomes the exclusive property of NTOC and you do not have the right to republish that content on your own site.
This opportunity is available for writers around the world. This is a freelance writing job and you will be an independent contractor and receive an Independent Contract at the start of the job. Newtypeofclass.com is owned, operated, and published by NTOC, which is headquartered in Canberra, Australia.
Ready? Please apply. In your email please start the subject line with 'APOLLO'. Also, please include a brief message which addresses the prerequisites. We will contact successful candidates. Please watch for an email from us.