Calling all coffee experts and/or baristas.
We’re looking for a content writer specializing in coffee to join our team for a very interesting upcoming project.
There will be a paid trial period at the beginning.
Post trial, expect to start with 2 very high quality pieces of content per week. We will gradually ramp things up, depending on your workload as well as your writing performance.
If you think this could be for you, here are more information on the logistics.
TYPE OF WORK
- You will create various types of written contents around coffee for US audience.
- This includes educational (how-to’s, guides, comparison) and review contents (product reviews and listicles).
- Content length is between 1500 to 5000+ words, depending on the topic.
- We will provide you with the topics and a content outline. You're very much welcome to suggest topics as well.
- All work are 100% original content and will be owned by us.
- All submissions through Google Docs.
- Payment is via PayPal.
- You're a real lover of coffee AND have deep knowledge of all things coffee.
- You're able to articulate your knowledge in simple, easy to understand English.
- You're a native English speaker.
- You've previously written in this niche.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A regular writing gig until year end (at least 2 pieces/week).
- A team that is flexible on schedule. We're open for discussion on your workload.
- You can be based anywhere in the world.
- Work starts in early August.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read and understand our requirements laid out above before applying.
Incomplete application will be rejected.
You'll be asked to provide these details via the application form:
- A short description introducing yourself and why you would be a great fit for our team.
- Previous SIMILAR work. Provide links to your published work.
- Your CV.
- Your rate per 1000 words, in USD. If you're asking for more than $100/1000 words, this is NOT for you.