- Are you a kinkster passionate about sex toys?
- Important: Is deep topic research a part of the writing process you can't imagine yourself ever skipping?
- Is your writing easy to read and full of engaging, juicy expressions?
- Are you looking to be a part of a winning team that invests in your growth & has a real human interaction? (vs content mills)
If you answered yes to these questions, read on. We might be a good match!
We're an authority site in the sexual wellness market, https://sexualalpha.com/.
While we mainly focus on adult toy product reviews, we also have cool research projects going from time to time like creating an interactive test and complete industry-shaking guides.
Our goal is to bring the most helpful content (that answers all of our readers' questions) through:
- the extensive background research;
- engaging, informative and trustworthy writing.
Since we're looking for long-term writers:
- you must have some experience in writing about sex and (dare I say) PASSION to learn more about the industry and adult toys.
- you must have strong written English skills (but native is not required), be detail-oriented and have strong interest/experience in research (not creative writing).
So, what's in it for you?
Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you'll also work with a like-minded team who want to grow and do their best work.
We'll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools, training, and templates to ensure you're able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You'll also get to be a part of a fun and rapidly growing company with big plans and a bright future.
Who knows, eventually you might grow to become an email expert, editor or SEO specialist with us…?
- Must have at least 1+ years English writing experience;
- Must have experience writing Product Roundup reviews or Single Product reviews (preferably in the Adult Industry);
- Must be available to write at least 3000 words/week.
- Competitive freelance rates: 6 cents per word. It'll grow as we grow;
- Consistent workload every week (starting from 1 article/week to, ideally, 2–3 articles);
- Flexible deadlines;
- Stable work as part of a high performing team.
Note: we do not offer toys for testing.