Are you a kinkster passionate about sex toys?
Do you care to provide your readers with the best suggestions backed up by extensive research?
Is your writing easy to read and engaging?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on. We might be a good match!
We're an authority site in the sexual wellness market, https://sexualalpha.com/
While we mainly focus on adult toy product reviews, we also have cool research projects going from time to time like creating an interactive test and complete industry-shaking guides.
Our goal is to bring the most helpful content (that answers all of our readers' questions) through:
- the extensive background research;
- engaging, informative, and trustworthy writing.
Since we're looking for long-term writers:
- you must have some experience in writing about sex and (dare I say) PASSION to learn more about the industry and adult toys.
- you must have strong written English skills (native is not required), be detail-oriented and have strong interest/experience in research.
So, what's in it for you?
Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you'll also work with a like-minded team who want to grow and do their best work.
We'll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools, training, and templates to ensure you're able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You'll also get to be a part of a fun and rapidly growing company with big plans and a bright future.
Who knows, eventually you might grow to become an email expert, editor or SEO specialist with us…?
At least 2+ years English writing experience;
Experience with writing Product Roundup reviews or Single Product reviews (preferably in the Adult Industry);
Capacity to write at least 3000 words/week.
- Competitive freelance rates: 5-6 cents per word. It'll grow as we grow;
- Consistent workload every week (starting from 1 article/week to, ideally, 2–3 articles);
- Flexible deadlines;
- Stable work as part of a high performing team.
Note: we do not offer toys for testing.
We also have a position with no experience required, for easier-to-produce content - if you are interested in that, let us know in the experience part of the application form.