Are you a Yoga expert?
That’s great because I have an opportunity for you.
Nada Yoga School is a leader in the Yoga space and we are looking to work with expert writers who know yoga & meditation.
We’re currently looking to expand our team of writers with passionate enthusiasts for Yoga and with expertise and passion for writing. We are hiring individuals for each of the following categories:
- Yoga Asanas
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Nada Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Anything Yoga
We would like to build a long-term relationship with you that is on a project basis. Initially, we will have you submit a list of topic ideas you would love to blog on, then we will pick one, have you outline it… and of course, you’ll then be off to the races.
The articles will be anywhere from 1,000 words to 3,000. Our goal isn’t to enforce a word count, we are more interested in high-quality content.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Looking for a long-term working relationship
- Has 1 year of working experience as a writer
- Has a good level of knowledge of Yoga
- Is willing to research and learn more about Yoga
- Has great grammar and spelling skills as well as proficiency in English
- Likes working with deadlines and structure
- Has a social following and doesn’t mind promoting the content you are writing as it will be published under your name
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] with – Applying For Writer Position in the subject line. Your email should include:
- A bit about you as well as links to your social profiles
- Why you’re a good fit for this position
- Links to 2 -3 articles you have written
- Your rate per 500 words.