We are looking for an experienced content writer/copywriter who will help us create concepts and content for our website, blogs, and newsletters.
You can work from anywhere in the world but must be able to work full-time, 40 hours per week. You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
1. Creating compelling, original web content for landing pages and newsletters that is engaging, clear, contextual, customer-centered, and action-oriented.
2. Working cross-functionally with our support, products, and marketing teams to edit and refine product descriptions with a dual focus on customer-oriented and SEO outcomes.
3. Collaborate with the design team to integrate copy into designs.
TO BE THE BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB, YOU MUST HAVE:
1. Excellent English language skills, both in reading and writing.
2. Experience in creating copy for a marketing or communications role that could translate to online.
3. Creativity and a flair for words.
4. Time management skills, meaning that you can handle multiple projects simultaneously and submit deliverables on time.
5. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
1. Any online marketing skills
2. Experience creating videos for websites
This job is for a website content writer / website copywriter / creative specialist. It is a 100% remote / telecommute / work from home / virtual position.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are a team of over 65 people working 100% remotely in 27 different countries to develop and market Time Doctor, a time tracking and productivity tool. Our software can be used by an individual or a team to track time for tasks and monitor computer activity, such as taking screenshots while you’re working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity and track web app and website usage.