Our team is looking for competent bloggers/content writers to draft engineering & technology related blogs for our new website. This is a full-time job (W-2) based in the U.S. and needs to work 30 hours a week. Compensation/salary is open for negotiation (based on previous experience and skill sets).
- You will be required to create content on development & programming tutorials, new software and technology announcements, topics in data science and AI fields etc. to name a few. You should be able to create a detailed content outline, a unique headline, a compelling well-researched article for the same. Your articles must include the main keyword-phrases and related terms.
- Your articles must be 100% original content written by YOU. (no direct copy-paste from other sites).
- You will be assigned topics per week, and will be required to adhere to the given deadlines for submission.
- You should be able to regularly contribute a minimum of 2-3 articles per day.
- All article submissions will be done via Google docs.
- Native English speaker.
- Based in the USA.
- Software engineer/developer.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Prior professional writing experience (2-3years) and in-depth understanding of the topics.
- Should be able to research unfamiliar topics, and create content on the subject from scratch.
Number of hours per week: 30 hours
Salary: $750 per week
- Publish 10 articles per week. Two articles per day are recommended.
- Each article should be around 800-1500 words.
- For each article, propose your article topics related to our plans and provide a title & summary with related resources to Management Team first. After approval, write and submit the original article on the same day.
- Complete writing revisions if needed.
- No copy-paste and should be original work