Our business. . .
Stephan Spencer helps help companies grow their website traffic and revenue. His aim is enriching the businesses and lives of his clients, whether it’s through assisting them in achieving growth, helping them rethink their approach to work, or opening up new possibilities and opportunities they never before considered. Stephan produces two weekly podcasts, regularly speaks at conferences around the globe, and is currently working on writing his fourth book. For more information about Stephan, please visit www.StephanSpencer.com.
As part of the team, you would enjoy the flexibility of working from home and setting your own hours while taking responsibility for a diverse range of challenging projects. Our team members will do their best to make you feel welcome and create an environment where you can contribute your finest work.
Your duties. . .
• Write articles for different industries expressing a witty tone in an engaging manner that is shareable.
• Include images, gifs, and current memes.
• Be familiar with listicles, such as: Top 10 reasons your WiFi password is not secure enough.
• Proofread and edit other client deliverables produced by our team including infographics, lumen 5 videos, and social media posts.
• Handle other projects as needed, such as writing our weekly newsletter and assisting with email copy.
• Attend weekly staff meetings online.
You are our ideal candidate if you. . .
• Thrive in a fast-paced, virtual environment with many moving parts.
• Work independently by being self-directed and motivated; possess a high level of resourcefulness.
• Show creativity and assertiveness in thinking outside the box.
• Have some knowledge in SEO copywriting and the importance of keywords
• Provide quick turnaround on writing projects with impeccable attention to organizational detail and grammar.
• Interact professionally with clients directly via email and communicate clearly with a solution-oriented mindset.
• Demonstrate friendliness and team spirit.
Your background includes. . .
• Previous writing experience.
• Work samples.
• College degree.
Compensation and hours. . .
• As an independent contractor, you will be paid commensurate with your experience.
• Work remotely in your home office 10-20 hours per week.
• Adapt to an international time zone as needed for meetings and deadlines.
Apply with 1 PDF containing the following. . .
• Cover letter
• Answers to the questions below. Please include the question preceding each answer.
1. Describe your personality and why you want to work for our company.
2. Describe your experience in content writing. What roadblocks came up and how did you solve them?
3. Which aspects of the Content Writer position would make use of your strengths, and what would be your growing edges?
4. List your software skills and your level of competency in each.
5. What compensation requirements reflect your skill level? We need an actual number or range for hourly (part-time) work.
6. Provide links to your professional portfolio, writing samples, and social media, such as Facebook and LinkedIn.