Would you like to write from anywhere in the world, work flexible hours and changes lives?
If you have...
* A positive attitude and great work ethic...
* The ability to meet deadlines...
* An excellent grasp of the English language and superb communication skills...
* And the ability to take large amounts of information (from videos, transcripts, creative briefs, etc.) and distill them into engaging content...
Then this might be the perfect position for you!
Harv Eker International, a top personal growth company based off of the teachings of T. Harv Eker — #1 New York Times best-selling author of the book “Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind,” and founder of one of the world's largest personal success training companies — is looking for a content copywriter to help us communicate our key messages via online content.
With almost 3 million students from around the world, we have an audience who is looking for more lessons and learning material. Your copy will be seen by millions of people. We’re looking for someone to join in on the mission of HEI to change lives in an impactful way.
Our team is fun, motivated, and we’re hard-working people with integrity. We’re also global and 100% remote.
This opportunity is for a part-time or full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and are looking for a long-term relationship into which we can invest in the copywriter’s growth and training.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of Harv Eker International channels (blog posts, emails, course materials, etc)
- Produce on-brand copy that maintains the unique voice, talking points, and high quality associated with Harv Eker International
- Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- Attention to detail is critical
- Load, proof, test, and update blog posts.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and report your progress for ongoing writing projects
- Write clearly and informatively
- High attention to quality, accuracy and thoroughness
- A positive attitude with a positive outlook on life (No complainers please)
Education and Experience:
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates strong abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Must have experience writing content for the web
- Ideal candidate is familiar with the T. Harv Eker brand and products or interest in the self-improvement / personal growth space
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
If you can see yourself in this position, please apply!
IMPORTANT: Please review our blog (blog.harveker.com) and submit writing samples you think would best reflect the writing style we are looking for. Applicants that we feel best exemplifies the tone and voice we’re aiming for will be contacted for further steps in the application process. Good luck and we hope to hear from you!