In the immediate future, we will provide you with all the equipment for your job with all the technical information that will be to produce detailed product descriptions, which are:
- Technically correct.
- Engaging and interesting to read.
You must understand how to sell benefits, not only features.
- Native-level English speaker and writing skills
- Excellent online research skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
-Excellent Technical writing
The job offers a lot of prospects to grow as writer and content editor. We need to start with product descriptions. Then we will move swiftly to more creative content and content team management.
- We will invite selected candidates to a Skype interview. It can be chat-only, but if you can do voice calls, it's even better.
- Based on interview results, we will assign to selected candidates a test job to write 2 product descriptions. This is a paid job, according to an 9-hourly rate.
- Candidates who perform best at the test job will be invited to a week-long trial (salary as % of the monthly salary.)
- The best candidate(s) after a week trial will be offered a trial for one month, with the expectation that things will work out great, and it will become a permanent position after the first month.
If you're interested, please send you application via email.
When applying, please use the subject line: "Content Writer" - it's very important that you do so.
Please attach your resume and samples of your writing, preferably for an ecommerce site or sites.
If you have any past job references that you would like to mention (assuming we can ask your previous employers for testimonials), please also do so.
How to Apply:
We plan to fill these positions immediately. To be considered, please email a writing sample along with your name, country and when you can begin. Please address everything to [email protected] with a subject line of “Content Writer”.