Pareto is on a mission to democratize access to quality data and empower women around the world with meaningful work.
Pareto is a seed-stage startup building a virtual analyst for growing businesses. Since 2020, we’ve helped hundreds of businesses, including Modern Fertility, Miami Hack Week, and the Thiel Fellowship get high-quality, immediately actionable data for sales, marketing, and recruiting. Pareto combines a team of expert data analysts with powerful software to offer the best data collection, web research, and lead generation services.
Pareto is dedicated to helping women access high-growth opportunities in tech. Our expert team of data analysts is 100% women-led and operated and we provide every team member with world-class technical training, expert mentorship, flexible, remote work, and a supportive community of peers.
Pareto was founded by Phoebe Yao, Thiel Fellow, Human-Computer Interaction Researcher, and 1st generation Chinese-American immigrant. We’re a global, fully-remote team with backgrounds from Microsoft, Stanford, Oxford, and HEC Paris. We care deeply about what we build and believe that integrity, humility, and thoughtfulness are all important parts of excellence.
We are freshly backed by top Silicon Valley investors, including MaC VC, Soma Capital, SoGal Ventures, Foothill Ventures, and the founders of Lime, Thumbtack, and DoNotPay.
In our go-to-market journey, we are looking for a stellar content writer with SEO and email marketing expertise to join our founding team. You would work alongside our product, design, and operations teams to showcase the products and services Pareto offers, write SEO optimized content for our blog, and strategize copy for our email marketing campaigns.
We have multiple audiences we interact with, from entrepreneurs, recruiters, to marketing and sales professionals. There’s an exciting opportunity to experiment with language-market fit, improve content strategy across the company, and build a content writing team to scale your vision. Our ideal candidate is a strong self-starter focused on unlocking the most value from content marketing.
This role is a great fit for candidates with 3+ years of experience in SEO content writing and email marketing, who are looking to seize a new challenge at a high-growth tech startup.
- Write compelling blog articles to share market insights and opportunities
- Write clear marketing copy to promote the product
- Conduct SEO keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Produce high-converting emails, from a copy and design perspective.
- Promote content on social media
- Update website content as needed
- Proofread and edit web content before publication
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
What you’ll need
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Experience working in SEO and email marketing
- Analytical mindset, knowledge of tools like HubSpot is a plus
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS and productivity tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Creativity and the initiative to execute quickly and efficiently.
- A willingness to embrace and provide feedback with respect and kindness.
- Comfort setting your own goals in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt as the business evolves
- Familiarity with cultural differences and eagerness to work with people from very different backgrounds
- Enthusiasm to do what it takes to succeed together
More about the role
- Ground floor opportunity to build a funded startup from scratch
- An international and dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for ownership
- Challenging and diverse projects to accelerate your growth day by day
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Unlimited paid time off
- Annual stipend to support your home office needs
- Medical insurance