We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated content writer to service our growing client list and join our awesome online team.
If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in content creation and social media marketing within a creative environment, then we want to work with you. Your work will include content writing & planning, monitoring social platforms and output, social media audits, research and general ad hoc admin tasks.
In addition to being an excellent communicator and team player, you should have excellent multitasking and organisational abilities and attention to detail is paramount. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
This role would be perfect for someone who has just left study in a content writing or digital marketing field, and is looking for some real life experience or anyone with relevant experience who is looking for a more relaxed work lifestyle. With the ability to choose your own hours, this role would suit someone with another job or side hustle, or family commitments.
A bit about our team:
Must Amplify is an audio marketing company that helps businesses find their voice and make sure that it’s heard by the right people. Through the power of podcasting, we work with a range of clients from around the world to help guide them through the steps of producing audio that will effectively market their business or brand.
We are a completely online team, with each of us being based somewhere different on the globe. In our team you will have the freedom of choosing your own hours and can expect to work on some awesome projects for some incredible clients, with an even more amazing team who value communication, quality & camaraderie.
- Content creation for podcast episodes. This will include episode show notes, articles & social media breakdowns.
- Contribute to the creation and planning of social media content for our business & clients.
- Work with clients one-on-one to design content around their tone, making sure it’s in line with their brand.
- Give podcast content feedback to clients and create structures or processes to continuously improve on their podcast.
- Help to grow our company social media platforms through engaging content & effective systems.
- Repurposing old company content to promote across our social media platforms.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas to drive engagement.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research & evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Research into podcast episode topics and possible guests for episodes.
- Experience in a copywriting, content marketing, or communications role.
- Outstanding English, grammar, spelling, and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to vary style and tone to suit each client's individual.
- Ability to work efficiently within an online team.
- Proficiency in persuasive communication techniques to promote our products and services.
- Knowledge of SEO tactics and content marketing best practices.
- Proficiency in using Hootsuite or similar social media scheduling platform.
- Knowledge of best practices for posting to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn platforms.
- Hardworking, able to learn quickly, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Bring the energy!
Not Essential But Would Be A Bonus:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications.
- A good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Interest in podcasts.
15-20 hours a week