Hey there! We're ContentFly, a start-up that matches small businesses looking for content help with writers.
We're looking for an eager freelance Content Writer to join our team. Your role, in a nutshell, will be helping us write articles, blogs, social copy, etc. for our growing customer base.
How does it work?
If you're accepted into our writer base, whenever a new content request (job) comes from one of our customers it's automatically pushed to you and available on a dashboard.
The job will include a brief, required length, compensation details, and the deadline for submission.
If everything sounds great, you can claim the job and have it completed by the deadline. You invoice us weekly and get paid via PayPal.
1) Generally, most of our content is Website articles, Blogs, and Social Media posts.
2) Average project duration is usually around five days (~1000 words). You can take on as many projects at once as you want.
3) Compensation averages at $0.05/word. Note! Most of our writers earn an average of $800 per month!
4) This is a contractor position and is freelance, you're compensated based on the number of words you write.
5) You only deal with us, never the actual client. So it's hassle-free and a seamless way to make some extra money!
What's the catch? There is none.
You get the listed compensation details; no hidden fees or payment required from you. But we do have very high standards, and one or two poor rankings or missed deadlines will get you moved out of the roster.
Next steps in the application process are submitting your application details and including a portfolio of your best work at http://writers.contentfly.co
Important: If you need an idea of the style of writing and quality we are looking for, you can check out our blog here before submitting your application: https://contentfly.co/blog