An EAK Digital Content Strategist must have their fingers on the pulse with all things digital media. We are looking for new members of our team who get a buzz out of getting their client published.
They must be a driven self-starter who is motivated by developing our client's brands through amazing content.
This individual must be passionate about all things digital and be continually keeping a tab on new channels/technology to grow the clients brand.
Strong communicator both in person and on the phone will be key.
- Research the latest trends in our client's industries and ideate compelling article topics.
- Supplement clients writing with credible statistics, relevant information and interesting information to support clients views
- Pitch editors of high profile publications with our client's articles and get them published.
- Prepare client presentations highlighting proposed content strategy, including proposed publications and clear rationale behind topic ideas and chosen publications.
- Editing and providing clear feedback on client's article submissions in order to fit a specific publication's guidelines.
- Occasional Ghostwriting for clients and for EAK Digital content e.g blog posts, ebooks etc.
- Have had work published on high profile publications - e.g Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, Mashable, TechCrunch etc. (Please include in your application)
- Have existing relationships with editors at major publications.
- Must have a huge passion for content, an ideas person, who is able to effectively communicate their message to multiple clients and stakeholders.
- Have the ability to handle a multitude of client accounts, be comfortable switching between industries and managing different personalities on a daily basis.
- Able to work independently and prioritise their workload in order to satisfy client deadlines.
- Has a degree in Journalism, Marketing or a related field.
- Previous experience in an agency or journalism role.
- Efficient using a number of communication tools such as Skype, Trello and Slack.
Up to 25 hours per week/ 5 hours a day. (Initially)
Remote based work.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 / $13.00 hour