Content Specialists at Road Warrior Creative create and adapt content for use across the web and social media, measurably improving social media and search engine performance in support of both internal and client digital marketing campaigns.
Content created by our content specialists excites audiences, increases engagement, and positively grows the brand reputation for our clients and company.
- Drafting copy for blog posts, website pages, and email newsletters.
- Social media posts, scheduling, and engagement, including the creation of simple graphics.
- Content production planning across multiple platforms in support of established marketing strategy.
- Entering web page content in the WordPress block editor and Elementor page builder.
- Attending and assisting in the management of online webinars and meetups.
The following skills will be essential to your success:
- Experienced copywriter. Proven track record of high-volume, low-error content production that has ranked on page 1 of Google. Ability to shift the “voice” they write with to suit client needs. Creates content that compels users to engage.
- Working knowledge of SEO, Social, Email Marketing. Demonstrates a solid understanding of SEO fundamentals, best practices for major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok), and email marketing (MailChimp, Zoho Campaigns) best practices. Must have real-world professional experience in each of these areas.
- Capable researcher. Able to independently seek out, document, and interpret facts and information in support of marketing or research projects. Some exposure to data analysis tools like AHREFS or Agency Analytics is a plus.
- Has managed content pipelines. Highly capable at content production planning. Familiar with project management software (Basecamp), social media scheduling tools (Buffer), and CMS (WordPress).
- Creative risk-taker. Comes up with new ideas to achieve internal and client-facing marketing objectives. Able to present new ideas eloquently. Takes action on ideas and conducts experiments in a highly communicative way.
- Familiar with accessibility best practices. Long-term success in this position will require a familiarity with WCAG and other accessibility best practices. CPACC or similar certifications are a major plus, but not required.
- Community management experience is a plus. Any experience running Meetup or Facebook groups and building online communities centered around a product would give this position significant upward mobility in our organization as we grow our product offering.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or four additional years of professional marketing experience in lieu of a degree). Note: this is not a senior-level position.
These are the qualities we value in our team:
- Intelligence. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to Detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Builds trust, maintains confidence and focuses on doing the right thing.
- Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose. Maintains this standard across all channels of communication.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Open to Critique. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism.
This is a full-time, salaried, remote position. Salary range of $35k - $55k, depending upon individual experience and skillset.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Paid time off + 10 paid holidays + time off for volunteering and voting.
- Reimbursement for continuing education, training, and certifications.
- Reimbursement for travel and accommodations related to speaking at conferences.
- Coffee break allowance if working in coffee shops.
- Annual bonuses based on company performance.