What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a content marketer who is passionate about the Sports industry.
- You must love Sports and have a decent knowledge of sports, especially basketball. As well as a strong writing background in this topic.
- You must know how to write a professional "How to" article and informational articles.
- You must have experience in these Sports as well, Basketball, Volleyball, High Jump, and Football (NFL).
- You must be creative and bring original informational, comprehensive, and persuasive content to the article's audience. 10x the article competition.
How to Apply:
First of all, I do not need your generic pitches and CVs. I'm sorry, but I won't reply to your email unless it has answers to the following questions:
1- What are your favorite Sports blogs that you read regularly? Please give me the URLs. (I need at least 5)
2- Did you ever guest post on one of these blogs? Please send me the links to all your guest posts on leading Sports blogs. (But no more than 10 please, in case you have too many of them).
3- I also need the following links:
- A link to your own blog (In case you have one)
- A link to your Twitter profile (In case you have one)
- A link to your inbound.org profile (In case you have one)
- A link to your Quora profile (In case you have one)
4- Please tell me about your first-hand experience with Sports blogging. Did you ever work in a Sports agency? Did you ever make money online with Sports blogging?
5- What do you think about articles on https://supporthesport.com/ ? I need your honest opinion. Pick a few articles and tell me what's good/bad about them.
Decent payments for approved applicants.
Please send your answers to [email protected] and make sure your subject is "I know a lot about Sports".