We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Strategist to lead all content marketing activities for our brands.
Your task will be to understand our business and industry, come up with content marketing ideas to develop (i.e. Infographic, interactive guides, and other digital assets) to help increase inbound links, brand awareness, and traffic.
You’ll be responsible for building and managing a team of freelance content creators (text and video), designers, developers, and promoting the content distribution through outreach.
This is a full-time employee position working anywhere. Long-term dedication is preferred. We are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
- Develop and execute all steps of our content marketing strategy.
- Establish and maintain KPIs that track efficacy of content marketing efforts.
- Identify new content marketing opportunities.
- An eye to reverse-engineer and build a scalable and sustainable organic traffic engine.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing.
- A good knowledge of Technical SEO, Link building, and Web analytics.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be proactive and self-motivated.
- Must have knowledge of competitive analysis and marketing tools (i.e. Ahrefs, Semrush, Buzzsumo, and Buzzstream).