We are an industry leading personal development company whose mission is to empower people to create and live a life they love. We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our team!
As our Content Marketing Specialist, you would be responsible for creating heart-centered content and social media marketing strategies that improves search and social rankings, attracts, engages and converts our ideal audience through congruent and irresistible calls-to-action that lead to increased sales.
The Content Marketing Specialist has 4 strategic focuses:
- Increase Search Traffic & Conversion: Utilize in-depth knowledge of on/off-page SEO best-practices to optimize each content piece for its best placements and highest rankings - leading to increasing high-quality traffic.
- Design & Deploy Content Strategy: Create a content strategy that attracts our ideal audience to our web properties, engages and inspires them, converts them through irresistible calls-to-action and drives sales/revenue.
- Harness Video Content: Develop a system for both utilizing existing video content resources and creating new content video assets to inspire, instruct and ignite our audience through high value videos we produce.
- Expand Social Reach & Engagement: Plan, implement and manage the company's social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement, generate more traffic, drive high-quality conversions and ultimately increase sales.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you love the idea that your work, as part of an industry leading personal development company, contributes to inspiring, instructing and igniting people to live a life they love?
- Are you passionate about your own growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational and spiritual principles in your life?
- Do you have at least 2 years experience in content and social media marketing (with results in both areas) with a proven track record of increasing reach, engagement, acquisition and sales through your work?
- Have you successfully demonstrated the ability to increase search rankings, traffic and conversions through on-page and off-page SEO?
- Are you results driven with a non-negotiable commitment to exceeding goals and objectives?
- Are you passionate about marketing and you find yourself continually wanting to learn and grow your expertise and experience in this area?
- Are you enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position?
If you answered a resounding YES to ALL of these criteria… then you may be the perfect addition to our world-class team!
- 2+ years experience in content and social media marketing, with a proven track record of increasing engagement, acquisition and sales.
- 2+ years experience successfully increasing search rankings, traffic and conversions through on-page and off-page SEO.
- Design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, BuzzSumo, SEMRush, Facebook & YouTube insights, Ahrefs, etc.
- Ability to read and modify HTML/CSS and demonstrates particular proficiency in understanding how they impact SEO.
- Data-driven and analytical with experience using Google Analytics to measure and track performance and trends
- Social media management tools such as Edgar, Buffer, Hootsuite
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Experienced using online task management systems such as Asana (or similar).
- Working knowledge of CRMs and eMail marketing platforms, such as InfusionSoft (or similar).
- Experience working in Google Apps (Documents, Sheets and online file systems).
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing, heart-centered business with a mission for helping people create a life they love living.
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity to attend live events and trainings (as safety allows).
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
This position is a full time, remote, salaried position. Compensation based on experience and qualifications. Salary range is $55,000 - $60,000 annually.
If you’ve made it this far and you are still thinking, “this is a perfect fit for me”, then you are ready to take the next step…
To apply, send the following to [email protected]:
- Cover letter introducing yourself and answering these 3 questions::
- What stood out to you about this job ad?
- Why are you the perfect fit for this position?
- What is a result in content, social media or organic search marketing you’re proud of?
- Your resume.
- Samples of content you’ve created that showcase your work.
Once we receive the above information from you, we will send you next steps in the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!