About Peer Through Media
Peer Through Media exists to help creative entrepreneurs see the big picture, forecast the future waves rolling our way, and connect the dots to carve out a useful and profitable place within our fast-moving society.
Our blog and youtube cover topics around tech - particularly crypto and Ai.
Outside of our content business, we also have a marketing agency that works with some of the biggest names in the web3 industry.
About The Content Manager Role
We’re looking for a part-time Content Manager to join our team. While experience is great, this is a role for someone young and hungry- eager to learn the ins and outs of SEO and Blogging as a business.
As a Content Manager, you’ll oversee our blog content strategy from ideation to distribution. You’ll also help upload and optimize YouTube videos and shorts.
This role requires the ability to manage a team of creatives and balance administrative tasks alongside editorial duties.
This role comes with a base salary + revenue share (rev share eventually converts to equity). We want someone looking to own the process and be excited to grow the media side of our business.
The content manager should be looking to optimize our reach and affiliate conversions by improving existing content and devising new content strategies and targets.
Read on to learn more about your day-to-day responsibilities as a Content Manager at Peer Through.
- Keeping a well-organized publishing schedule and managing deadlines of a handful of freelance content writers.
- Tracking, editing, formatting and posting incoming articles received from freelance writers. This requires a general understanding of SEO best practices (we can teach) and a familiarity with the WordPress CMS.
- Identifying content gaps and keyword opportunities using tools like SEMRush and devising a plan to create outlines for articles to rank for those keywords. This requires a strategic, and analytical mind - making plans and then measuring the results through data. It also requires open-ended dreaming and curiosity, which is then tested and iterated upon.
- Analyzing our blog's current p[erformance and devising strategies to further increase conversion rates and double down on what’s already working.
- Finding, managing and testing new freelance writers on site’s like Upwork, Fiverr, Semrush marketplace and problogger.
- Uploading, tagging and sharing long-form YouTube videos and YouTube shorts in an SEO and social friendly manner.
- Some social media posting and data tracking as well on Twitter/Youtube/TikTok/IG
- A curiosity about blogging as a business, SEO, and growth marketing
- A curiosity about technology, Ai, and Crypto (as that is primarily what our content is about)
- A hustler mentality. Someone who is excited to try strategies and see what works to grow our audience
- Strong written communication skills and an eye for detail
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with publishing to WordPress and YouTube.
- SEO and keyword research basics using a tool like SEMrush, ahrefs, keywords everywhere or growthbar
- Familiarity with social media from a business/data-driven perspective
- Experience with e-mail marketing
For the first 3 months, this role would be 20 hours a week and $1500 a month. After 3 months, we would add revenue share from the blog and increase hours. After 1 year, we’d start to convert the revenue share to equity on a linear basis.
Remote first, but bonus points if you’re in the Los Angeles area.