The Institute of Transformational Nutrition (ITN) is the modern-day school for forward-thinking coaches (and those who want to become one). Our mission is to redefine nutrition by educating and certifying the next generation of modern-day successful coaches and entrepreneurs.
ITN is led by Cynthia Pasquella-Garcia, a leadership coach, celebrity nutritionist, author, media personality, and official nutritionist for the show Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing & SEO Manager to write and manage our online content, helping expand our reach and visibility to position us as the modern-day, forward-thinking coaching school we are.
The person we bring on will need to feel right at home in a startup environment. The learning curve is steep and the speed can make your head spin, but if you’re willing to focus and do the work, you will be a part of a team that’s changing lives around the globe!
We are a small but mighty team that’s growing quickly and every member handles their part of the business so the company runs smoothly. We want each team member to feel empowered and in control of what they do each day.
Speaking of that…
What You’ll Do Each Day
- Create next-level, forward-thinking content that tells stories, engages, entertains, inspires, and informs our audience.
- Create blog, email, newsletter, and website copy that speaks to our audience’s pain points, provides solutions, and calls them to action, with a focus on SEO.
- Implement content engagement, encouraging sharing, commenting, backlinking, and more.
- Focus on SEO and keyword strategies to make sure our content gets seen and ends up in the top search engine rankings.
- Create an ongoing SEO strategy and process for increase reach and visibility.
- Use your analytical skills to solve day-to-day problems and resolve questions from our audience with the content you create.
- Discover and work with blog contributors and freelance writers to ensure we have a steady stream of informative, educational, and inspirational content.
- Share content feedback with the team to ensure we’re always improving our focus and creating great experiences.
- Put your resourcefulness to work and get creative with content so we’re constantly sharing clickable, attention-grabbing content.
- Work closely with a passionate team who shows up every day to help others change the world.
- Use your organization skills to monitor and measure the success of our content strategy (i.e. increased engagement, customer acquisition, website traffic, etc.) and identify, analyze, and report on trends to our internal team.
- Develop and own an editorial calendar with purposeful content strategies so you’re always thinking ahead and rarely reactionary.
- Write engaging, SEO focused blog posts.
- Create promotional email campaigns that sell.
- Manage and own our SEO efforts.
- Constantly stay up to date on SEO and content creation best practices.
- Stay informed and up to date on content engagement best practices.
- Manage student contributors and train them on our SEO and content creation standards.
- Focus on creating engaging long-form copy that touches on deeper topics, questions the status quo, and keeps us positioned as a leader in the industry.
- Create systems, processes, and policies that support our mission, position, and brand
- Track and analyze performance metrics and provide ongoing recommendations based on that data
- Work at both the strategic level (coming up with ideas for how to do things better) and at the tactical level (process setup, analyzing data, and solving problems)
- Communication Skills – Amazing written and verbal communication is a must for this role. You should be warm, friendly, and clear in all correspondence and maintain a professional attitude while choosing words that connect with others on a human level while representing our brand voice. Typos are not our friend and proper grammar is a must.
- Detail Oriented and Thorough – Scheduling posts, making sure they post correctly, and following up on conversations and comments to engage our audience and be… well… social!
- Self-Managed – You should be able to manage your schedule, your workload, and the needs of this role and enjoy doing so. Some have probably even called you a natural-born leader!
- Technically Inclined – Proficient using a Mac, various email platforms, and comfortable learning new systems.
- Analytics Focused – An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics, is a must-have.
- Social Media Literate – You should know Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter like the back of your hand and understand how each one differs so you can maximize them all.
- Self-Starter – You should work well independently, able to research to find the answers.
- Positive Attitude – Do you love connecting with people and maintaining a positive attitude, even under pressure? Great! So do we!
- Organization – Have a demonstrated ability to store information in a way that makes it easy to access and understand.
- Content Marketing Expertise – You should have demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- SEO Experience – You must have at least 2 years of SEO experience with proven results.
- Experience Working Remotely – 2-3 years working remotely.
- Working Knowledge and Interest in Health, Nutrition, and Coaching – 1-2 years in the industry highly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Unlimited vacation and personal time
- One required self-care day monthly
- Discount pricing for pharmaceutical-grade supplements
- Access to our Learning Library and certification courses for ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Develop and reach your personal goals as well as your professional ones
Salary will be determined based on education and experience. This is a contract position, working full-time.
Sound Like A Good Fit?
Wonderful! Let’s talk! Please send us:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter that explains why you want to work with us here at The Institute of Transformational Nutrition, your salary requirements for this position, and ONE word that best describes you!