As a member of Sleeknote’s marketing team, you will play a key role in developing the company’s content strategy and you will own its execution. Your ultimate goal is to grow the company’s online presence and visibility and help Sleeknote become an acknowledged thought leader in the areas of list building, growth marketing, and ecommerce marketing.
This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company. Currently, you’ll manage two part-time employees and work closely with our growth team. You’ll report directly to our CMO, Emil Kristensen.
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Analytical and results driven: you love seeing the results of your work in real numbers.
- You are always looking at the metrics and discovering opportunities to improve.
- Proactive and resourceful: you don’t wait to be told what to do and you usually find the best resources to get things done.
- Sweat the details: you pay attention to the details that others overlook.
- Highly curious and eager to learn: you are constantly expanding your boundaries and learning new things quickly. You are the one that constantly shares the best blog posts or articles to your colleagues.
- Creative: “can’t be done” is not in your vocabulary and you see things through different angles that others often miss.
- You LOVE to write. Every day.
- Generate high-quality, unique, and compelling content (blog posts, success cases, guides, presentations, videos, webinars, etc…) focused on list building and ecommerce.
- Manage content partnerships with other companies in the online ecosystem.
- Manage two part-time employees in your small content marketing team.
- BA/BS degree.
- Very strong English written communication skills.
- Proven experience writing high-quality content of different lengths (e.g., blog posts, whitepapers).
- Proven experience writing occasionally technical content.
- 2+ years marketing experience in a B2B setting.
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, salespeople, and engineers.
- Experience in the email marketing and/or ecommerce industries
Perks and benefits:
- Annual workation
- Flexible work options (remote ok)
- Vendor discounts
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks/beverages
- Tons of team building events
- Personal development budget
- Work with a very talented team
- Choose your own setup with computer, screen etc.
Sleeknote is a SaaS product that focuses on user engagement. The golden days are over where everyone could throw unlimited amounts of money at AdWords, SEO, Facebook etc. and see a high ROI.
Online stores today need to focus more and more on onsite optimization and actually converting their visitors into leads and customers. Our vision at Sleeknote is to create the most effective, non-intrusive and personalized onsite engagement tool that turns visitors into customers on ecommerce websites.
So instead of showing annoying popups with irrelevant content that have low conversion rates, we help ecommerce websites engage with their visitors with relevant and personalized content based on big data and machine learning, which in the end will turn these visitors into leads and customers.
Here is a video from our last WorkAktion - maybe you will join for the next trip?