About the Role
Time Doctor is looking for a content marketing lead to join our growing marketing team. Time Doctor is in hyper-growth mode as we work to become the most trusted productivity application for remote teams. To help keep pace with and accelerate our growth, we’re looking for a hands-on content marketing lead to grow our content function and engage potential buyers.
You’ll be reporting directly to our VP of marketing, joining a highly multicultural team of marketing experts and remote work evangelists. Our ideal candidate has a few years of experience working as a content marketer or online journalist and is excited to wear multiple hats in a fast-growing team.
- Writing, editing, and formatting digital copy, including blogs and other online content
- Delivering creative, effective storytelling that drives targeted traffic to the website and gets people talking about the Time Doctor brand.
- Interviewing industry experts about topics that matter to our audience, including outsourcing and remote work to create great content and build partnerships.
- Managing our podcast, including sourcing interviews and recording new episodes every two weeks.
- Creating and implementing strategies for content distribution across multiple channels.
- Measuring and optimizing the impact of your content using SEO best practices and Google Analytics.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, product team members, sales professionals, and others to generate demand in a scalable way.
- Maintaining editorial calendars for the content you create
2+ years of experience in a content marketing role or online journalist , ideally for a SaaS business audience.
The ability to work remotely from your home office, and generally overlap some work hours with EST time zone, And attend some evening meetings. Flexibility is encouraged.
Experience creating blog posts, email marketing copy, and other types of compelling content for SaaS or IT companies
Impeccable written communication skills with crisp, grammatically perfect, and beautifully presented copy backed up by a strong body of work.
Strong marketing research and interview skills
Familiarity with industry-leading CMS and project management tools.
An editorial mindset that makes you constantly seek to understand what your audiences consume and learn how to create it.
A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-performance culture that expects excellence every day
Strong attention to detail and project management abilities
Experience with multimedia content is a plus
Familiarity with remote work is a plus
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 40 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative Content Marketing Lead ready to help us modernize remote work.