Who We Are
Fluxe Digital Marketing is a content marketing agency specializing in helping business owners reach their target audience and position themselves as thought leaders. We value our incredible clients and we pride ourselves on creating high-quality content that showcases their expertise.
This isn’t just a proofreading job. As an Editor at Fluxe, you must bring a strong knowledge of content structure and the ability to spot the hidden potential of articles. You will be the first set of eyes on a piece of content written by one of our freelance writers, and you must also be comfortable with developmental editing without losing the writer’s voice.
Correcting things like grammar and passive voice are important, but the ultimate goal is to produce content that’s better than what the client can create themselves; content that is engaging, helpful, and strategic.
Lead & Manage the Writing Team
- Manage, train and give valuable feedback to help improve our existing team of freelance writers.
- Work closely with our internal team of content specialists to develop quality topic ideas from the strategies we set: a combination of SEO, the client’s voice, and target audience needs.
- Set editorial guidelines and ensure the style guide requirements are followed for each client.
- Build an amazing bench of writers by creating job posts, qualifying candidates, and onboarding and training new members of our writing team.
Create Content Briefs & Interview Clients
- Our process is a little different from most. We reverse engineer the content topics for our clients and interview our subject matter clients to use as source material for our content.
- Your job is to take the briefs and turn them into questions for the monthly client interviews.
- You’ll then have a monthly interview call with the client via Zoom to interview them for the content our writers will use to write the articles.
- Typically it’s an hour long interview to create four articles per client
Edit Content for Quality, Voice & Accuracy
- Review the writer's content to ensure it’s factually accurate, well-structured, and aligns with each client’s brand voice.
- Edit all content including blog posts, social media, email sequences, newsletters and lead magnets.
- Edit 20+ articles per week (You’ll start at half of that and grow into it)
- Refine content using our optimization tools and brand voice style guides.
- Work with our SEO Strategist to incorporate keywords and our Content Strategist to ensure the content is aligned strategically.
- Provide constructive feedback to writers to help them improve the quality of their writing and brand voice.
- Familiar with the content agency life (e.g. multiple clients and style guides, strict deadlines, and process-driven workflows).
- Well-organized and have no problem staying ahead of deadlines.
- 3+ years of writing and editing experience, specifically blog and social media content for clients.
- Proven success writing and editing for B2B companies.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- In-depth understanding of what makes content successful.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and internal linking.
- Experience with editing tools like Hemingway and ProWritingAid and project management tools like GatherContent and ClickUp is a plus!
- Native English speaker.
- Located in the U.S.
- Client satisfaction with interviews and final content (brand voice and content quality)
- # of monthly revisions requested by client
- Writer turnover rate
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Work from wherever you want! This position is remote so location won’t tie you down.
- Flexible work hours. We expect you to work during normal business hours, so that means most of your work day falls somewhere between 9AM Eastern and 5PM Pacific.
- Monthly health insurance stipend.
- We offer a positive company culture that understands work/life balance and never requires you to work nights or weekends.
- A continuous learning budget and access to valuable resources, top marketing courses, tools, and people.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization.