We’re looking to hire a Content Manager to help us manage our youtube channel, blog, and email list.
Through courses, coaching and bootcamps we help men become more confident and succeed with dating.
We have more than 380,000 Youtube subscribers, over 90k email subscribers and have even been featured on ABC’s Nightline. https://www.youtube.com/theattractiveman
About the position:
Your main objective will be to manage our youtube channel and help us grow it. We currently have a team of 9 creators that contribute to our channel and we want someone to manage the process from idea to published video. This will entail working with the creators, our video editor and our web developer.
Our main strategy for youtube growth is to create amazing content. So it's important that you have a thorough understanding of dating so that you can decipher if the advice is generic or actually good.
Right now we publish around 3 videos per week. You're mission will be to get us to 5 videos per week within 3 months. In addition, you'll be in charge of our email list with the purpose of increasing engagement, deliverability and sales. We want you to take charge of our list and help keep our audience hooked... while driving sales.
What a typical day will look like:
- Revising scripts from the contributors (Helping them create more engaging and insightful content)
- Revising video edits from the video editor and offering suggestions to make the video better
- Finding new topics for our creators
- Communicating with creators to see videos to completion
- Keeping track of content schedule.
- Preparing the video to be published
- Publishing the video
- Writing an email to send to our list
- Looking at our email metrics & youtube metrics
Hours: around 20-30 hours per week with the potential to go full time
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Project Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Native English Speaker (A must)
- Good Grammar
- Solid understand of dating (to decipher what is good content and what is just generic advice)
- The ability to get things done!
– Work remotely (i.e from home, coworking space, coffee shop, etc)
– Flexible schedule
– Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
– Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions
Starting Pay: $15-25/hour based on experience (Will give promotions based on results)