Do you live and breathe remote work and event management? Are you passionate about building a world-class conference brand? Are you a self-starter with superhuman organizational skills?
If this sounds like you, this might be the perfect job for you.
Running Remote is the definitive annual conference for building and scaling remote teams. In this role, you’ll be working directly under one of the founders. We organize live and virtual events, webinars, expert panel discussions, and monthly online community meetups. The content manager will work alongside the event producer and will be the key project manager for the content aspects of events, from research and agenda development, speaker acquisition, sponsored content management, email and website copy through to on-site management of speakers at major conference events.
For this job, you’ll be expected to:
- Understand the remote work key influencer landscape.
- Be in charge of all written content about the upcoming events, online community, sponsored campaigns, blog posts, guest posts, taglines, titles, CTA text, advertisement copy, video scripting, and other marketing copy.
- Work with the team to develop event programs and agendas. Assist with scouting speakers, plan the session format and topic ideas, match speakers in panel discussions based on their expertise, and write session descriptions.
- Manage the email, YouTube, and podcast content release calendars. Liaise with the editing and social media teams to execute release and promotion. Generate ideas for the growth of the YouTube channel and podcast.
- Write email copy and plan the email sequence schedule for event attendees. Increase the CTR and open rates for our emails.
- Create and manage the weekly newsletter and sponsored emails.
- Understand email marketing and nurture the new email subscribers for email list conversions. Set up data collections forms, website pop-ups, and optimize on-page conversions using workflows in Hubspot. Generate content reporting on Hubspot.
- Work directly with the graphic designers to produce graphics.
- Provide support for online marketing campaigns.
You must have:
- A European time zone.
- English language copywriting experience.
- Email list management expertise. To understand email list segmentation, you must have technical skills and experience with managing email campaigns.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working remotely with a moderate level of autonomy.
- Competency and confidence when working on the computer and using various types of software.
- The proven ability to use initiative when required and to go above and beyond in order to deliver an excellent event experience.
- The ability to quickly make decisions while acting in the team’s interest.
- A proven track record of multi-tasking with high attention to detail so that you’re 100% accurate and meticulous.
- The aptitude and desire to grow in your career.
- The capacity to stay calm and focused while coping with the pressures of multiple deadlines and responsibilities.
- Online marketing experience
- Event management experience
You must also agree to use our time-tracking software while at work.
This is a 100%-remote job for an event content manager / copywriting / event programming / telecommute / work-from-home / virtual position.
About Our Company
Our vision is to enable more people to work whenever they want, wherever they want. We set out to popularize remote work and raise the productivity of many companies. Running Remote is a sister project of Time Doctor – one of the most trusted time-tracking and productivity applications for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in 42 different countries.
Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/jobs.html