We're looking for a content manager to join our team PART TIME/CONTRACT and grow with our organization. The ideal candidate will have written, reviewed, touched and had a lot of experience with consumer tech ranging from vacuums, tvs, grills, computer monitors, and more.
You'll be reviewing Best Of lists, such as the Best 4k TV and ensuring it reads correctly with the right voice + no technical errors with respects to the category.
This role pays $1000-2000/month. To that end, there is room to grow in our organization and may lead to a full-time roll.
This job is NOT a writing job but an editing and supervising one. Meaning you'll be managing a team of writers.
- Ensure tone and voice is achieved (we have copy requirements)
- Ensure technical proficiency and thus trust is expressed through the writing (you don't have to know every detail about a particular product category but you should be able to assess if all a consumer's questions have been answered, if there are any gaps that might stop them from buying, and is there anything technically incorrect).
- Follow SEO best practices
- Check work for general grammatical errors
- Schedule and publish 5 articles daily M-F (you can work your own hours but you'll need to coordinate with writers through our project management system, Airtable).
Please note that this job is a guaranteed payment every month. The first 1-2 months will take more work but as a system is in place it will become less work and become more automated as the writers learn our SOP, best practices and necessary SEO requirements.
* We're also hiring writers to write these posts, 1500 words each, $2k a month.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12,000.00 to $24,000.00 /year