Our blog is well-known in the space, over the last 7 years we've positioned ourselves as the knowledge leader in data-driven marketing with a focus on conversion optimization and analytics.
We publish the best content out there on optimization & testing, analytics and growth.
We're looking for a person that grow our blog even further. Only apply if you have a track record in growing blogs or online publications + passion for data-driven marketing.
Your role is to write and/or source (from top practitioners) world class content on data-driven marketing + get our content out there - more eyeballs, attention and backlinks. The goal is to produce 2 original long form articles / week. Each piece needs to be absolute world class.
You can either write the content yourself, or be an editor and source content from guest authors (doing massive outreach to attract top practitioners to write for us) or a hybrid of the two. What we care about is that you use your abilities to deliver and publish world class content every single week.
We’ll support your professional development and teach you what we know. And you will always be working directly with other members in the team.
- Writing long form content for the CXL blog based on our editorial guidelines. You will work closely with our CEO on content strategy
- Sourcing and editing content from world class practitioners
- Content distribution: getting more eyeballs on our content
- Identifying and capitilizing on SEO opportunities (keyword research and analysis etc)
- Outreach and promo on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin groups, Slack channels, email outreach - wherever appropriate
IS THIS YOU?
- You've written for top marketing publications, and can show off a portfolio of well-research articles.
- You've grown internet publications before and know what needs to be done
- You have connections in the content marketing industry
- You are highly proactive, do not need to be micromanaged
- Ready to learn a lot and put in the needed effort
- Comfortable with hitting deadlines.
- You're fast: writing 2 in-depth content pieces / week is no problem
- A good understanding of content marketing, SEO, and social media