We're looking for an editor to join our growing team. As a Content Update Editor, you will revise and augment existing articles to elevate the user experience and drive additional traffic for our website.
About Your Contributions:
- Review existing articles and assess how much revision, updating, or improvement the article needs
- Identify opportunities to proactively improve content by restructuring, strengthening, incorporating visual elements, and more
- Perform the revisions
- Fact-check the content
- Copyedit any content that needs little or no revision
- Comfortable working with WordPress
- HTML and CSS knowledge a big plus
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable working and communicating remotely
- Extensive knowledge and experience in gardening and livestock a big plus
You must be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours weekly. The rate for this role ranges from $15-$30 per hour.