We’re looking for skilled editors to review and optimize articles for our website. We cover a variety of topics, from cybersecurity (VPNs, antivirus software) to website building and digital marketing. You'll be editing blog posts, reviews, and comparisons.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with editing, proofreading, and project management, as well as the ability and willingness to collaborate directly with content writers. This is a freelance position with the potential for career growth and future opportunities at our company, a leading digital platform in the tech industry.
Note that this is not a copyediting/proofreading position: in addition to polishing up articles before publishing, you will also need to be able to perform deep edits, including research, fact-checking, and rewriting sections from time to time.
- Native-level English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills in US English
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good research and fact-checking skills
- Fantastic communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with content management tools and SEO
- Flexibility and a desire to take on new challenges
- Long-term availability for future projects
- Proven work experience as a content editor
- Experience managing content projects
- Knowledge of cybersecurity topics such as VPNs, antivirus software, etc.
- Experience working in performance marketing
Note: The application form includes a short editing test. It should take you about 15 minutes to fill out.