We are a performance marketing company in the cybersecurity niche. We are stepping up our content game and are looking for the best content editors out there to join our team and help us create content that converts. This is a 100% remote position, so you can work from anywhere, any timezone.
You’re our ideal content editor if you:
- Are hungry to learn, open-minded, and highly adaptable.
- Have exceptional English language skills.
- Are already an amazing content writer who can adapt to different styles and guidelines.
- Understand that content editing is more than just fixing spelling, grammar, and the occasional typo. It is about looking at a whole content piece and being able to work with all its elements (e.g. metadata, images, formatting etc.).
- Have a good understanding of what makes an article convert and rank on Google.
- Have a knack for research and already be an expert at spotting factual errors and inaccuracies.
- Have great communication skills to provide feedback and guidance to your writers.
- Want to improve your skills in creating content that converts.
- Must have at least 20 hours available per week to invest in your own growth.
- Be looking for a long-term remote job that you can grow, excel, and progress in.
- Live and breathe digital content.
- Take on learning curves like a champ and use them as an opportunity for growth.
- Are a fast learner and never make the same mistakes twice.
- Are a team-player.
You'll be working with blog posts, reviews, with some long-form content thrown in from time to time.
100% of editors who join our team have never experienced our style of content. Hence, there will be an intensive training period with lots of investment in your development. Junior editors will start at a competitive rate during the training period, with increases as KPIs are met.
We're all about long-term relationships. If things work out between us, you can expect a steady income plus progression opportunities. We provide clear instructions and guidance, and we always pay on time.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply here.
If you get shortlisted, you’ll be contacted to do a written test before a final decision is made. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
I look forward to receiving your applications soon!