Are you the kind of person who loves going on adventures and sharing your love of nature with others? Do you want to do meaningful work that allows you to combine your passion for editing and the outdoors? If so, we’ve got a job for you.
We are looking for a skilled Content Editor to help create digital resources for our website and media channels.
You will work with a fun and supportive team of people who share your passion for the outdoors. This is a full-time remote position (40 hrs/week) with a one month trial period (paid).
About The Adventure Junkies
We believe that when you venture beyond the comforts of your everyday existence and into the wild places of our world, you don’t come back the same person. Our mission is to make the outdoors accessible to everyone in order to inspire people to value, understand and protect the natural environment.
Our open digital resources gives people the tools they need to experience nature in powerful ways. Whether they are hiking through a forest or exploring the depths of the ocean, we’re here to help make it possible.
We’re seeking a talented Content Editor who can help us create informative and inspiring digital content.
- Create and manage a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Give feedback and work with a team of writers to create the best quality content for our readers.
- Work with our team to develop a content strategy.
- Relevant online content editing experience (at least 6 months / 1 year)
- Prior experience working remotely
- Excellent English skills (We use American English)
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation
- Well-organized and able to set up and streamline processes
- Outdoors person who has a general knowledge of various adventure activities
How To Apply
At The Adventure Junkies, we hire based on our values system. Please read them over before you apply to see if we’re on the same page.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work at, please click the link below and fill out the application.