Content Curator & Social Media Blogger for ski resort travel blog and social media.
This is for a new Ski/Snowboard travel website & blog.
It is a pre-requisite that you are a skier or snowboarder.
The Social Media Blogger and Sharer will curate friendly and engaging content that is relevant to our target market via:
- Google +
Note. This is also in the order of Priority. Yes, Instagram is last. Yes, Google+ is 3rd. Crazy world hey.
Host and Post:
ALL content, yes I spelt that in capitals, is to be posted on our WordPress blog first, with links connecting all relevant content to the pages within our website, before being posted to social media.
We use Yoast so you can confirm SEO love and grammar before posting, and you can also schedule posts ahead of time.
We expect you to provide a weekly calendar for approval before posting on our blog and uploading to Hootsuite for scheduled posts.
- Responsible for curation of relevant and current content by subscribing to relevant feeds
- Create original content from our website to include in weekly posts – you will be provided templates and instructions for this. Original content from our website represents 20-25% of all posts.
- Use Canva to create correct sized images for multiple social media channels
- Posting, sharing, tagging, etc our content on targeted third party social media groups/sites
- Identify opportunities to invite guest bloggers to contribute and share our content.
- Find and facilitate third party platforms to post our content on – eg Medium.
- As part of our long-term strategy you will help identify global influencers specifically in ski/snow travel to contribute to and share our content.
- Regularly provide feedback on insights gained from social media monitoring (Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Continuously monitor social media trends and tools for changes that affect our competitive landscape
- Use technology to scale, automate, report and make life easier and more effective for you, and us.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook; Pinterest; Google +; YouTube; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram) and tools we use (Hootsuite, Canva, Yoast, WordPress,)
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience writing/managing a company blog and managing social media channels for a brand OR have you own blog and social media following in excess of 20,000 fans, followers and likes
You need to be a skier or snowboarder. I am only interested in empowering and enabling someone to do what they already love, and grow it into something a lot bigger