Helping Small Businesses Reach Their Potential
We’re looking for writers deeply passionate and knowledgeable about small business services, i.e., accounting, management consulting and technology. At Optimal Friction Systems, we use accounting and business data as the basis for developing a software systems approach to provide management tools to business owners that will assist growth in the most cost efficient way. Ideal writers have a strong understanding and experience with entrepreneurship, small business growth and technology. The perfect writer would be someone enthusiastic about entrepreneurship and growth in their own experiences, as well as motivated by the challenge to effectively represent the voices of small businesses owners and knowledge of OFS .
Optimal Friction Systems is a California-based accounting and IT consulting company founded by NICHOLAS F. HENRY, CPA, CFA,, a seasoned accounting and consulting professional with a career history working in the largest firms in the US and operating an accounting firm geared to small growing businesses. Utilizing IT and software solutions (Saas), OFS provides small businesses with the management tools necessary to grow their businesses without adding prohibitive costs including staff. Using an IT systems approach (Saas), OFS gauges the clients management needs, and then reverse engineers their IT systems to provide tools that have traditionally been cost prohibitive.
- Create original content that follows brand voice/tone guidelines and audience profiles
- Write an outline that summarize topics to be covered in a full article
- Write pages in company CMS that meet brand guidelines and SEO standards
- Add relevant headers, images and links (internal, external, product links)
- Expert speaking, writing, and reading English fluency
- Familiarity with readability scores such as Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease
- Experience producing ghostwritten content
- Comfortable being in writing workflow with back-and-forth feedback with editors
- Experience applying SEO best practices to web content
- Familiarity with business concepts and tools used for management and growth
- Understanding of small business fundamentals and challenges
We are currently looking for writers interested in writing 1,000-2,000 words spread across several sections of a website. For writers that are a good fit with our brand, we will offer steady work.
Please follow these instructions carefully. Any applicants who do not adhere to the application process will not be considered:
- Provide 2-3 published samples in the business services niche.
- In a paragraph, describe why you’d be a good fit for this position. Touch on your passion for business/entrepreneurship, and your experience with small business challenges..
- In a paragraph, discuss your ghostwriting process and experience.
- Quote your rate per word and availability.
- Please email to [email protected] 2-3 published samples in the business services niche.
- In a paragraph, describe why you’d be a good fit for this position. Touch on your passion for business/entrepreneurship, and your experience with small business challenges.
-In a paragraph, discuss your ghostwriting process and experience.
-Quote your rate per word and availability.