Dr. Tracy Gapin is a board certified urologist and men's health expert with extensive experience helping men manage issues such as low testosterone, ED, and prostate disease.
At DrGapin.com, his mission is to help men maximize their sexual health and testosterone level so they can perform like they used to and feel young and vigorous again.
He offers men’s health guidance and authoritative answers backed by science. He has developed ‘Perpetual Vigor’, a sustainable men’s health program based on smart nutrition, smart lifestyle modifications and smart supplements to help men naturally increase testosterone levels as well as improve libido, sexual performance and general sense of well being and vitality.
We are looking for talented writers to write as ghost writers on our site. You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
- an above average writer with English being your first language
- able to handle a good workload and produce exceptional work under pressure/deadlines.
- interested in researching and writing about men’s health issues such as testosterone, sexual health, libido, erectile dysfunction and effective vitamins and supplements for men.
- willing to write the BEST 2,000+ word article on the topic(s) that you are assigned with appropriate research from Pubmed, Google Scholar, and elsewhere to find necessary information and sources.
Your writing should be able to match our tone, style, and audience and be in line with Dr. Gapin’s philosophy (these guidelines will be provided to you)
Please note that our scientific referencing style is to include the source (as a number in brackets linking to the source's page) at the end of the sentence - not as a reference list at the bottom of the article.
Types of Articles
We are looking to publish only EPIC content (2000+ words) on our site that meets 3 main criteria:
- clear, simple, and actionable
- authoritative and backed by science (where applicable)
- written in a conversational tone that sparks interest
Compensation: $75 for each 2,000+ word article
Process of Writing For Us
Step 1: We will assign you a topic, headline for your article, and SEO keyword phrase to include as you write.
Step 2: You write the article and send it back to us before the due date.
Step 3: Rinse and repeat.
- Your articles must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
- Posts should not violate any copyright laws
- Please do not apply if you were not born and raised in an English-speaking country, have sub-par writing skills, or have no interest or experience in health or nutrition content.
Please be sure to include at least 2 examples of previous work. We will not consider applicants who miss this important step.