We are Protea Wellness, a company on a mission to make living healthily as a top concern despite our every growing chaotic lives.
We currently provide supplements in three areas; sleep, menopause and pregnancy. We are wanting to provide top-quality content, which will be paired with video and visual marketing efforts. Content topic decisions will be stemming from 31 years of first-hand experience in the health care industry in the UK from the founders.
We want you to be able to work at your best, you manage your own time, remotely. We have set content we need creating but experience depending, we are open to new ideas. We do not consider more voices in our content marketing as too much noise, it is a positive thing, providing more creativity. You will be valued.
If things go well, this could very feasibly turn into a contracted or full-time role.
- Excellent command of British English
- Ability to follow our style guide instructions closely while still writing engaging, informal yet credible pieces.
- Ability to write in a style that hits the reader on an emotional level yet helps with the cause of there problems. The pieces we are wanting are emotional yet actionable.
- Ability to communicate tone and personality in writing
- Ability to conduct research, find credible sources and edit effectively.
- Ability to work independently within remote working practices.
- Basic understanding of keyword and SEO concepts.
Great to have:
- Comfortable with sharing and collaborating through Trello and google docs.
- Experience writing user-centric, informative, and engaging health content.
If you’re interested, please apply with two examples of your recent work along with your CV in experience and explain in 150 words or less, why you are interested in health, wellness, sleep, pregnancy and menopause to '[email protected]'
Please add 'not all supplements are equal' and your name in the subject of your email so we know you have an eye for detail!