Flight Delay Claims Team is looking to hire a Consumer Rights Writer. Do you live and breathe writing and consumer rights? Are you an industry expert? Do you have a knack for writing quality, niche content? Can you break down a complicated topic to the layman? Or speak peer-to-peer with experts?
Here's what you'll do:
- Write compelling, well-researched articles about consumer rights, crossing over within areas such as travel. Content will be long form.
- Assist with updating and repurposing content we have already created.
- Help us build one of the most compelling consumer rights assets out there.
- Strong understanding of consumer rights.
- Familiarity with travel rights a huge bonus.
- A track record of high-quality content.
- Ability to cross-promote to an existing audience.
- Ability to create fun, engaging practical pieces.
How to apply:
- Link to 3 pieces of work that your most proud of.
- Your resume/CV.
- Pretending you would like to write a guest post for us, write a mock pitch email to us with 3 headline ideas for topics you would like to write.
- Email us at [email protected], using the subject "Content Writer Application"