If you're a hardware enthusiast and you can turn your passion into some great writing, we'd love to hear from you.
Here are your responsibilities:
- Reviewing prebuilt gaming PC's, monitors, gaming chairs and create PC build guides for different price targets
- The writing needs to be well-written and have a good flow so that the reader does not lose interest. The writing must also be objective and seen from a technical perspective.
- The products must be benchmarked so that you can compare competing products and have a baseline to compare with.
- Create in-depth guides and maintain them. They are all related to PC gaming hardware and peripherals with all levels of knowledge, such as "What does monitor response time mean" to more advanced overclocking guides. Essentially, you must be confident in explaining advanced topics in a language that is easily understood.
You can also come with your own suggestions. Here are some examples of the quality that we're looking for:
Who We Want To Join Our Team:
Ideally, you have great knowledge of the technology industry and in particular PC components and peripherals. You must excellent writing skills as we do not want to have spelling errors or grammatical mistakes.
You'll be our main reviewer of prebuilt PCs, monitors, and gaming chairs.
- Professional writing experience, and experience in the technology/PC field. Can you explain technical terms and keep readers interested?
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the technology industry
- Be able to work independently
How To Apply
Send us an e-mail to [email protected] with "GamingScan Writer Application" in the subject line. The e-mail should include:
- Your background and experience with PC hardware and peripherals
- Minimum 1 example of an article that you feel match our requirements/style the best
If you don't have any, then write a short paragraph using the style and tone that we are looking for
- Your rate/bid on the job
We look forward to hearing from you!