Do You Love Coffee? Why not write about what you love?
They always say that if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. What if you could get paid to write about coffee and products related to coffee? I mean, could anything be better than that?Who We Are
Coffeeness is an international coffee website and we're looking to expand our English writing team.
What We’re Looking For in a Writer
- Positive attitude
- Native English speaker
- Can commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Knowledge of coffee beans, coffee makers and espresso machines
- Barista experience preferred, but not required
What We’re Not Looking For in a Writer
- Someone who’s plan is to fake it till ya make it
- Someone who cuts and pastes tidbits from various sites and calls it writing
- Someone who has to use a plagiarism checker to see if they’ll get caught
- Someone we have to constantly monitor to make sure they’re doing their work
- Someone who treats Coffeeness as “just another client”
Your main area of focus will be writing articles on our partner's websites (aka guest posts). This will help spread the word about our brand and our mission that focuses on quality coffee and in-depth reviews.
The topics you'll be writing about will be about coffee, coffee makers, espresso machines, the coffee industry etc. Each piece ranges in length from approximately 800 to 1,200 words. You will get clear instructions on how each piece needs to be structured.
If you do well with guest posts for a couple of months, you'll get further assignments on the Coffeeness website.
What’s in It for You?
- Ongoing training
- One-on-one feedback to help you grow as a writer
- Consistent work
- Reliable and timely payment each month
- Fun interaction with a team of writers in the United States and Europe
- A starting rate of 0.6 cents per word
Just to be clear and upfront, if you plagiarize, we won’t pay you. Each piece of content needs to written by you.
If this sounds like the team for you, please fill out this quick application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1di9CEEhrdIWQ51BiVSEmS5vKmYx8PuilD6CWsewPrQVTJA/viewform?usp=sf_link If we believe you’d be a good fit, you’ll be asked to write a test article.