Are you a coffee expert? Maybe you were/are a barista. Or maybe you're just an obsessed home barista? If this sounds you and you know how to write - this is the job for you!
Home Grounds - a popular home barista content website, is looking a coffee-expert content creator to come on board. This role will start with 2-4 high quality pieces of content per month, with the option to increase this after the first month based on your abilities and performance.
***Important - you must be a lover of real coffee. If you love drinking K-cups, pod coffee, instant coffee, Starbucks or Mcdonalds coffee etc - this role is NOT for you.***
The role is simple and can be split into 2 tasks:
- Writing high quality, in-depth content for the home barista market (to be posted on homegrounds.co)
- Pitching and writing high quality guest posts for other coffee publications (e.g. Sprudge.com)
MUST HAVE Requirements:
- Excellent writing skills (2+ years experience in any type of writing. Native english speaking preferred)
- You MUST be a coffee topic expert.
- Basic SEO experience
- Industry connections (eg. maybe you've contributed to coffee publications in the past?)
- Email outreach experience
- Basic guest posting experience
- A vast home coffee brewing quiver of your own
Whats in it for you?
- Money...for more coffee, perhaps?
- A regular, ongoing writing gig about coffee; your true love.
- The opportunity to increase your workload if successful.
- You'll get an author profile on a very popular coffee website. This will give you industry credit, and build your brand as a coffee copywriter.
- The opportunity to produce video content (which will be a big part of our future strategy)
- Free coffee equipment and beans to review (after probation)
- Work remotely as part of a fun, laid back team (#DigitalNomad)
Immediate start required.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply Please fill in THIS google form.
- That is all you have to do.
- Please do NOT send an email to apply. Doing so will result in disqualification :)