Domain Magnate is looking for an experienced writer, who has some experience with online marketing or buying and selling websites, in order to publish articles and guides on our company blog.
We've been operating since 2005 and are looking for a long term cooperation with several good writers, who are knowledgeable and passionate about these topics.
You'll be provided with specific instructions, topics, and training. The articles will be on different aspects of buying and selling online business, internet marketing, SEO, adsense, wordpress and more. Articles will vary in length from shorter posts to very long extensive guides.
Below is a selection of possible topics:
- how to sell your website?
- what type of website should you buy?
- 15 best adsense alternatives
- does content marketing actually work?
- best video editing software for your business
- what payment methods should you use when buying a website?
- which online business are the easiest to manage?
We are looking for an experienced, passionate writer, who is diligent and reliable.
You must be a native English speaker, preferably North American, punctual, with strong research skills.
- We pay weekly, and use many popular payment methods you can choose from.
- We have flexible deadlines and you can work 100% remotely from home.
- After publishing several articles you'll be able to get credited on our website for your articles, and have your personal profile added.
- You'll start at a freelancer position and may be offered a full/part time role at the company later.
- We regularly pay bonuses to employees, and sponsor extra courses and trainings
- To apply click here or email us directly to 'contact at domain magnate .com'
- include several of your recent article samples on similar topics, preferably published online, or you can attach them.
- tell us a little about yourself
- describe your personal experience with managing/buying/selling websites and online marketing
- include your price per word
- mention how many words/articles you're able to write per week
NOTE: applications must include all the above to be considered.