Are you passionate about helping others to contribute to their favorite causes?
Do you enjoy researching and writing and want to have a positive impact with your work?
Then you might just be at the right place :)
I operate a blog as a passion project where I share information with the world on how to live more impactful. And I'm looking for writers who can contribute at least two articles (~3,000 words each) per week on a regular basis to increase that impact!
This is not SEO-type content. The only aim is to provide content that is as helpful as possible to the reader. For this, I will provide you with detailed content briefs to follow.
This job is right for you if:
- You deeply care about making a positive impact, especially when it comes to helping tackle the world’s most pressing issues through charity support
- You enjoy to thoroughly research and base your arguments on fact (with citations) and not on opinion
- You write in a structured way (title & subtitle structure, bulleted and numbered lists, bolded highlights) and can present your information in a logical flow
- You are happy to write at least 2 articles (~ 3,000 words each) every week
Here is what to expect:
- I will give you access to my project management system (ClickUp), where you can choose your next article to write
- Each article will come with a clear title, post structure, and content brief
- You will directly write within each provided Google Doc
- I will give you detailed feedback for your posts to help you to grow and create better content
- You will start with about 2 articles per week, but can eventually write as many as would work for you (there are always plenty in the backlog to choose from!)
Here is what to expect financially:
- The pay starts at 2 cents per word for the test article and during the trial period
- I will pay you via PayPal
- I will be quick to increase the pay by 25% once you are fully onboarded (on average after about 3 articles)
- And then once more by the same amount once you have fully internalized the requirements and my time investment per article (e.g., feedback, editing) has gone down
This job is not right for you:
- If you don't view feedback as a learning opportunity
- If you don't write structured or research-based
- If you are not passionate about the positive impact you can have with your charity research
- If you are only looking for a short-term gig
What are the next steps?
- Please fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/C58CtrdyozFokek49
- I will select every promising writer for paid content samples
- Include the word ninja into one of your answers (so that I know you've read the whole instruction - otherwise I'll not go ahead with your application)
- After I’ve reviewed all test articles, I'll select the writers to work with on a long term basis
How does that sound to you?
I'm looking forward to your application and, hopefully, to a long-term engagement :)