Are you passionate about helping others to contribute to their favorite causes?
Do you enjoy researching and writing and want to have a positive impact with your work?
Then you might just be at the right place :)
I operate a blog as a passion project where I share information with the world on how to live more impactful. And I'm looking for writers who can contribute at least two articles (~3,000 words each) per week on a regular basis to increase that impact!
This is not SEO-type content. The only aim is to provide content that is as helpful as possible to the reader. For this, I will provide you with detailed content briefs to follow.
This job is right for you if:
- You deeply care about making a positive impact, especially when it comes to helping tackle the world’s most pressing issues through charity support
- You enjoy thoroughly researching and basing your arguments on fact (with citations) and not on opinion
- You write in a structured way (title & subtitle structure, bulleted and numbered lists, bolded highlights) and can present your information in a logical flow
- You are happy to write at least 2 articles (~ 3,000 words each) every week
Here is what to expect:
- Each article will come with a clear title, post structure, and content brief
- You will directly write within each provided Google Doc
- I will give you detailed and constructive feedback for your articles to help you to grow as a writer
- You will start with about 2 articles per week, but can eventually write as many as would work for you (there are always plenty in the backlog to choose from!)
- After 10 articles, you’ll get the full writers credits for all of your articles
Here is what to expect financially:
- The pay currently is at 3 cents per word for the initial test article and also thereafter
- I will pay you via PayPal or Revolut (my preferred method as it’s free for both of us and neither would have to pay any transaction fees)
- But expect the pay to increase and/or new opportunities for you to arise along with the growth of the blog
This job is not right for you:
- If you don't view feedback as a learning opportunity
- If you don't write structured or research-based
- If you are not passionate about the positive impact you can have with your charity research
- If you are only looking for a short-term gig
What are the next steps?
- Please fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/6vaedQTAFXsEBaRD6
- Include the word ninja into one of your answers (so that I know you've read the whole instruction - otherwise I'll not go ahead with your application)
- I will select every promising writer for paid test articles (a shorter version of the “real” article)
- After I’ve reviewed all test articles, I'll select the writers to work with on a long term basis
- I’ll then give you access to my project management system (ClickUp), where you can choose your next article to write (there are always plenty that you can choose from)
How does that sound to you?
I'm looking forward to your application and, hopefully, to a long-term engagement :)