FitHealthyBest.com is looking for Personal Trainers, Registered Dieticians, or other subject matter experts in the areas of fitness, nutrition, and general health and wellness.
REQUIRED: Must have a credential in nutrition and/or fitness. Applicants without relevant credentials will not be considered.
We would like to bring in 1 writer who can handle approximately 1-3 articles per month consisting of approximately 1,500-2,000 words per article. Longer form articles may be assigned on occasion.
Here are a few example articles from other websites that show the types of content we're looking for:
The target audience for this project are women who are interested in improving their fitness and general health. They are interested in strength training, the ideal equipment to use to achieve optimal fitness, healthy nutrition and nutrition products, and weight loss. These women may or may not be pregnant or postpartum.
- MUST hold a fitness/health/nutrition certification that can be verified
- Research and write 1-3 articles each month (ranging from 1500 to 2000 words each)
- Connect with the target audience by empathizing with and addressing their pain points through friendly, informative writing
- Cross-reference articles against a checklist of best practices
- Express expertise on the topic of fitness, nutrition, and health
- Address reader pain points clearly in writing
- Access to Google Docs, email, and PayPal
- Must be punctual and must hit all deadlines
How To Apply:
- Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Use "Fitness Writer" as the subject line
- Tell us about yourself and express your expertise on the topic
- Provide your credentials/certifications (MUST have a credential in nutrition and/or fitness that can be verified. A public LinkedIn page is also preferable)
- Include links to 2-3 relevant writing samples
- Provide your rates
- Write a 100-word overview on the challenges women face when trying to improve their fitness and health