Monsters and Critics is hiring! If you're a budding or experienced writer and love the world of celebrities and influencers, come and join us!
We are looking to expand our team of freelance writers to write photo-driven stories about celebrities and influencers and their latest looks.
Working under our News Editor, your role will involve writing about what celebrities are wearing in their latest eye-catching Instagram posts and in paparazzi photos, from daring swimsuits to the latest fashion trends.
To apply for this role, you must be a self-starter and a die-hard celebrity fan. If you’re always looking at the latest celebrity/influencer photos on Instagram, and love to see what stars are wearing and critique how they look, then this is the job for you!
A wide-ranging knowledge of celebrities is a must, and an interest in fashion/style would be a bonus.
See example articles at: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/celebrity-news/
- Articles are paid on a per-story basis.
- There are opportunities to earn generous bonuses on top of that flat fee.
- We offer paid time off and improved fees for regular writers who continually perform to a high standard
- You must be able to commit to writing at least 10 stories a week (roughly 10 hours) on a regular basis, although more is preferable.
- You must be comfortable helping promote your articles on social media.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation are a must.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of basic photo editing skills (resizing, cropping, adjusting exposure etc) are a must.
- Knowledge of WordPress is preferred.
- Prior news writing experience is a big bonus.
- The ability to work at speed is a big bonus.
- Please highlight whether you have any of the above in your application.
Apply using the link below, and good luck!