Deep Blue Ventures runs a portfolio of multiple SEO sites. We focus on providing our clients with the best possible well-researched content. We also refer highly targeted customers to our clients. We are a small but mighty team of 50, and we manage to generate over 5 million unique readers per month. Our future holds excellent potential for growth and a sharp focus on customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the quality of our output, all while providing our employees with flexibility and potential for creative exploration. We are expanding, so we are looking to hire a business writer who enjoys breaking routine and working in a dynamic work environment that will change regularly. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a full-time business writer to work with us.
● Business writing
○ Excellent grammar and punctuation.
○ The ability to put yourself in the reader's shoes
○ You have solid English skills (C1-C2);
○ You are an experienced writer, and you are aware of Internet trends and current news;
○ You are ready to create entertaining content;
○ Participate and / or complete all required training as assigned.
○ Assist colleagues in projects or tasks when needed.
○ Perform other related functions as needed
● Completion of tasks on or before the due date
● Be a flexible and cooperative team player
● Ensure the growth of Deep Blue Ventures
Education and/or experience
● Bachelor’s degree or professional courses in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Literature, Communication, or related field.
● Writing background in business is a must and a big plus.
● Have 3-5 years of strong writing skills (blogging, content writing, SEO, journalism, PR)
● Excellent English speaking and writing skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Demonstrated ability to multitask.
● Are willing to participate as a team member, eager to tackle new assignments, and ready for a long-term commitment.
● High level of energy, positive attitude and the ability to work cross-functionally with teams.
● Are committed to long hours of work when necessary to complete assignments and reach goals.
What’s in it for you?
· Salary growth in line with the annual review & yearly evaluation
· Flexible working hours
· Full-time opportunity: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
· Fun working environment with amazing team members from all over the globe